(Directions from Geneva Airport to Les Collons)
Le Lodge is perfectly located within a 3 minute stroll along a direct foot path to the village centre of Les Collons. The village offers all basic amenities such as supermarket, bakery, ATM, tourist office, ski rental shops as well as some lovely restaurants. The local Ski ‘Ecole Suisse de Ski-Thyon, Les Collons‘ is well known for it’s excellent lessons for those learning to ski. The ski area of 4 Vallées ensures superb slopes for all ski levels.
Some of the highlights of the area include Snowpark ‘CentralPark‘ in Thyon, an attractive sledge run between Thyon and Les Collons and an ice rink and playground, open during winter season, in Les Collons.
Guests of Le Lodge who will enjoy Les Collons during summertime, can expect a wide range of activities such as its vast hiking area, mountain bikes routes, walks along the Suonen (historic irrigation channels), horse riding, paragliding, climbing and bowling.
Many more sights are to be visited in the area of Les Collons, such as an underground lake ‘St-Léonard‘ and the Grande Dixence Dam & Lake Sion is well known for it’s wonderful shopping and gourmet restaurants.
- Just 1 hour 45 minutes drive from Geneva Airport
- Twenty minutes from Sion airport
- 971km drive from Utrecht. 18 km off the highway.
- Part of the great Verbier ski area
- 410 km of pistes for all levels of skiing
- 18 Gondola Lifts, 17 chair lifts and 32 ski tows
- Glorious uncrowded skiing up to 3330m
- East and South facing resort and slopes
- High altitude and guaranteed snow
- Panoramic views of the Dent Blanche
- Large variety of activities during summertime